Lucy Powell is a female student at Stamford Gate GCC. Until replacing Douglas Alexander, who was killed near the climax of Season Eighteen, as a member of SG-1, she was part of SG-4. She is one of the few notable female characters in the series, along with Zowie Hosker, Jenny Simon, Dr. Janet Frasier and Sussie. She has had different parents in four episodes now, which were most likely continuity errors.
Lucy was initaly a background character, first appearing in "The Serpent's Lair", barely even appearing until "Chain Reaction", witnessing the speech by the then-new commanding officer of Stamford Gate, Henry Bauer. she is seen standing in front of PopFizz and next to Archen. Lucy has been a member of SG-1 since "Expert or Liar", replacing Douglas Alexander, following his tragic death in the previous episode, "Heroes, Part 2".
As most of the residents in Pencaster are Roman Catholic, it can be assumed that she is most likely the same religion.
Social Standing in GeneralEdit
- "The Serpent's Lair" - Seen in the background in the school's hallways.
- "Toad Stands By" - Seen on the playground.
- "Around the Whirlpool" - Partners with Douglas.
- "Chain Reaction" - Lucy can be seen attending Henry Bauer's inauguration speech.
- "Between Two Fires" - Lucy asks Mr. Brown if manatees are endangered when the class is asked to dissect them.
- "Fowl Play" - Lucy is seen holding a placard promoting the favourite creature contest in which Mr. Brown announces to the class.
- "Off the Grid" - Joins Mr. Mandelson, Puff, Clyde and Tobias on board the Sonic Streaker in a mission to rescue Lance from P6G-452.
- "With Apologies to Jesse Jackson" - Can be seen in the far left of the gymnasium.
- "Flesh and Blood" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Brown Baggin' It" - Seen in the cafeteria.
- "Counterstrike" - Seen in the control room.
- "Fear Factor Phony" - Seen providing assistance for Paul Callaghan aboard the SkyLab.
- "Lockdown" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Fishsticks" - Seen eating in the cafeteria.
- "Dances with Smurfs" - Seen in hallways; background only.
- "Sexual Healing" - Seen monitoring the M.A.L.P.
- "You Have 0 Friends" - Seen at Rob's party.
- "Can You Spare A Dime?" - Stays at Rob's House, along with Toad, following Rob's brief resignation from Stamford Gate.
- "It's Good to Be King" - Seen in the background in the school hallways.
- "Expert or Liar" - Lucy is moved over to SG-1 in an attempt to balance the teams following Douglas's death.
- "Doped and Broke" - Seen in the background of Mr. Brown's class.
- "The Toad Sanderson Diaries" - Seen in Clyde's Gang.
Video Games (Non-Canon)Edit
She is found at The Serpent's Gorge, where she builds the player a boat to travel across the swamp.
|Archen | Attractor | Boomer | Bouncer | Clyde Donovan | Colin and Felix | Daryl Johns | Dino-Rang | Doghan Daugis | Douglas Alexander | Drill Sergeant | Hellucard | Harold J. Paxton | Ignitor | Jenny Simon | Jet-Vac | Jimmy Swanson | Kindergartners | Lance Patrick | Lucy Powell | Melvin Sneedly | Mikhail Kabal | Mitch Conner | Paul Callaghan | Pop Fizz | PuffPuff Humbert | Rob Broflovski | Scott Malkinson | Shroom Boom | Skipper | Spike Wackowski | Stephen Crabb | Sussie | Timmy Burch | Toad Sanderson | Tobias Wilson | Tweek Tweak | Wind-Up | Zook | Zowie Hosker|
|List of Female 4th Graders | List of Male 4th Graders | Portal:Characters|